t
i
r
r
johnnybagggs johnnybagggs
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Discrete random variable is a qualitative random variable that can assume an uncountable number of values.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Q. 2

In the term frequency distribution, frequency refers to the number of data values or measurements falling within each class.

Q. 3

Numerical random variables can be subdivided into two classifications: discrete random variables and continuous random variables.

Q. 4

Statistical inference is the process of making an estimate, prediction, or decision about a population based on sample data.

Q. 5

Continuous random variable is a quantitative random variable that can assume a countable number of values.

Q. 6

A local cable system using a sample of 1000 subscribers estimates that fifty percent of its subscribers watch premium channel at least five times per week. This is an example of inferential statistics as opposed to descriptive statistics.

Q. 7

A random variable is a variable that assumes a unique numerical value for each of the outcomes in the sample space of a probability experiment.

Q. 8

Twenty-five percent of a sample of 200 professional tennis players indicated that their parents did not play tennis. This is an example of descriptive statistics as opposed to inferential statistics.
Read 61 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
dumbojydumbojy
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free