a
t
i
r
cana cana
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Residents in a new long-term care facility attend a large dining hall for meals. In reviewing reports of aggression and violence, you note that behaviors such as hitting, or attempting, to hit staff are increasing.

Further investigation suggests that this behavior occurs most often at meal-times. A possible intervention would be to: a. Seat residents with the highest potential for violence next to those with the lowest potential for aggression.
  b. Feed residents earlier in the day.
  c. Restrain residents who are violent or ag-gressive during mealtimes.
  d. Establish a smaller dining area that is away from the main area that is for residents who have potential for aggres-sion/violence.

Question 2

The principle that requires nurses to uphold a professional code of ethics, to practice within the code of ethics, and to remain competent is which of the following?

a. Veracity
  b. Autonomy
  c. Fidelity
  d. Honesty

Question 3

This generational cohort currently dominates the U.S. workforce. They have grown up with little economic competition. Efficiency, teamwork, quality, and service have thrived under their lea-dership. This generational cohort is known as ____.

a. Baby Boomers
  b. Generation X
  c. Internet Generation
  d. Mature Generation
Read 39 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
brewed/bottledbrewed/bottled
wrote...
Rep: 5 0
6 years ago