a
t
i
r
I mr ghost x I mr ghost x
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which of the following is a legal term used to describe individuals between the ages of 8 and 18 who commit illegal acts?

a. Conduct Disorder
  b. Oppositional Defiant Disorder
  c. Juvenile Delinquency
  d. Psychopathy

Question 2

The Brady family is attending family therapy sessions. The therapist has told them, If the whole family context changes, Marcia's problem behavior will change as well. The family therapist probably agrees with the ________ therapy approach.

a. structural family
  b. behavioral family
  c. cognitive
  d. conjoint family

Question 3

What are the three overlapping response systems involved in the manifestation of
  anxiety and fear responses?

a. Social, physiological, psychological
  b. Behavioral, psychological, physiological
  c. Cognitive, physiological, behavioral
  d. Social, cognitive, physiological
  e. None of the above

Question 4

Which of the following are often characteristics of Prader-Willi syndrome?

a. Muscular difficulties
  b. Small appetite
  c. Large appetite
  d. Obsessive-compulsive behavior
  e. All of the above

Question 5

What important aspect of the adoptive family was missing from early studies? What did later studies find when they did include it?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 6

What led to the development of family therapy?

a. The observation that signs of mental illness often were seen in more than one family member
  b. The recognition that most psychological disorders can be attributed to and cause dysfunctional relationships
  c. The realization that the family environment played a role in whether relapse occurred
  d. The established importance of the interaction of nature and nurture in the development if all forms of psychopathology

Question 7

Which of the following statements about factors associated with treatment of children and adolescents is correct?

a. Psychotherapy is more effective with children and adolescents compared to adults.
  b. Behavior therapy is more effective with children and adolescents compared to adults.
  c. Psychotherapy and behavior therapy are both less effective in children and adolescents compared to adults.
  d. Psychotherapy and behavior therapy are equally effective in children and adolescents and with adults.
Read 48 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
BobbybbbbbBobbybbbbb
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 350 words.