a
t
i
r
I mr ghost x I mr ghost x
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Hysteresis is the phenomenon whereby a soil has the same water content/potential relationship when it is being dried as when it is being wetted.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

What are the three types of pesticide incompatibility? What do these involve? How would you go about solving these problems?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 3

The osmotic potential is dependent upon the presence of salts and other solutes in the soil.

Question 4

The soil water potential is a measure of the potential of a soil to hold water.

Textbook 
Elements of Nature and Property of Soils

Elements of Nature and Property of Soils

Edition: 3rd
Authors:
Read 62 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
Answer to #1

FALSE

Answer to #2

Chemical, physical, and placement.
Chemical and physical involve undesirable reactions and breakdown of the mixture. They cause undesirable physical properties, often provide poorer pest control, and make mixes more toxic to plants. Placement involves applying a pesticide which needs to remain on the foliage with one that must be drenched into the soil .

Read product labels and talk over your problems with an experienced dealer or company representative. Pour each chemical into the tank separately with agitation. Make up a thin batter' or slurry before pouring into the tank. Use a suggested compatibility agent. Don't mix strongly alkaline and acid materials together. Check the pH of the water. Apply the spray mixture as soon as possible. Check the physical compatibility of a tank mix using the jar test

Answer to #3

TRUE

Answer to #4

FALSE
I m. Author
wrote...
6 years ago
Easily the best answer Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes
wrote...
6 years ago
If so, mark it solved Smiling Face with Glasses
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1221 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431