s
m
c
c
little toast little toast
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
In what phase of team development do teams select members, become acquainted, build trust, and form a collaborative culture?
 A) Storming
 B) Forming
 C) Norming
 D) Performing

Ques. 2

Which of the following statements about workplace teams is most accurate?
 A) Teams tend to respond more slowly to competition or problem solving.
 B) Because conflict often results, teams tend to have decreased productivity.
 C) Team members who are involved in the decision-making process show less resistance to change.
 D) Individuals tend to make better decisions than teams.

Ques. 3

Which of the following statements about teams in today's business is most accurate?
 A) Teams can be effective in solving problems and in developing new products.
 B) Today's teams collaborate only face-to-face.
 C) Effective soft skills are not necessary when collaborating in teams.
 D) Teams are rarely used in today's business environment.

Ques. 4

Leticia has called a client and received his voice mail. What is the best advice you can give Leticia for leaving a message?
 A) Hang up and call back later; her client won't want to be bothered with having to listen to a message.
 B) Speak as quickly as possible to make her message more concise.
 C) Smile when leaving her message to add warmth to her voice.
 D) Leave a complete message, including confidential details about the project Leticia is working on, to make her message as useful as possible.

Ques. 5

Shawn needs to record his outgoing message on his voice mail system. Which of the following outgoing messages is most professional?
 A) Hi I'm sorry I missed your call. Please leave a brief message after the tone.
 B) This is Shawn. I'm not available right now. But if you leave a message, I promise to call you back. Be sure to include your name, phone number, and the best time to return your call.
 C) Your call is important to me. Please leave your name and number so that I can return your call promptly.
 D) Hi You have reached the voice mail of Shawn Berg of Juarez Accounting. I am currently away from my phone but will return by 2 p.m. Please call back then. Thank you for calling.
Read 43 times
3 Replies