t
i
r
r
Aura193 Aura193
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
To measure the seasonal variation, we compute seasonal indexes, which gauge the degree to which the seasons differ from one another.
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Q. 2

A required condition for using the normal approximation to the binomial in testing the difference between two population proportions is that n1p1  30 and n2p2  30.

Q. 3

The results of a quadratic model fit to time series data were = 8.5 - 0.25t + 2.5t2, where t = 1 for 1998 . The forecasted value for 2005 is 129.25.

Q. 4

The pooled proportion estimate is found by taking the proportion of successes from sample 1 plus the proportion of successes from sample 2.

Q. 5

Seasonal variations will not be present in a deseasonalized time series.

Q. 6

In constructing a confidence interval estimate for the difference between two population proportions, we pool the population proportions when the populations are normally distributed.

Q. 7

If summer 2011 sales were 16,800 and the summer seasonal index was 1.20, then the deseasonalized 2011 summer sales value was 20,160.

Q. 8

The pooled proportion estimate is used when the null hypothesis states that the two population proportions differ by some non-zero number.
Read 64 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
halliereakhalliereak
wrote...
Rep: 4 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free