K
g
L
w
jm08123 jm08123
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which term refers to the behaviors, values, and beliefs that a group shares and passes on from one generation to the next?

A) ethnicity
  B) group identity
  C) culture
  D) dynamics

Question 2...

Which term refers to teachers using what they know about the personality, strengths, interests, and abilities of each individual child in the group to adapt for and be responsive to individual variation?

A) individually appropriate
  B) culturally appropriate
  C) age appropriate
  D) sensitively appropriate

Question 3...

Which of the following objectives is the best one to use to implement, in part, the goal The child will develop her intellectual ability by performing a variety of tasks intended to provide practice in various mental skills?

a. The child will develop her reading readiness skills by learning to appreciate what makes things different or the same.
  b. The child will learn about likenesses and differences by sorting all kinds of different buttons.
  c. The child will develop an understanding of the concept of likenesses and differences.
  d. The child will indicate which items are identical when a group of four, some identical and some not identical, are presented to her.
  e. b and d are correct.

Question 4...

When Jody uses a high pitched, repetitive voice to speak to her infant son, she is using

A) cooing
  B) motherese
  C) soft-speak
  D) parent preaching
Read 109 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
tdun18tdun18
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago