t
i
r
r
AzureRanthos AzureRanthos
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
All of the following were traits associated with the Cult of True Womanhood between 1820 and 1860 EXCEPT:

a. Piety
  b. Purity
  c. Submissiveness
  d. Curiosity

Ques. 2

___________ refers to the cognitive and behavioral problem solving strategies used to respond to a stressor event.

a. Morphostasis
  b. Morphogenesis
  c. Coping
  d. Coping efficacy

Ques. 3

Interviews with African-American women during the sharecropping era revealed that they

a. became full-time homemakers and left the fieldwork and paid employment to men.
  b. wanted to work full-time either in the field and as domestics for white employers to make money and improve the living standard of their families.
  c. were pressured against their will by the white community to work more in the field and to take low-paid employment doing domestic work for white families.
  d. refused to do fieldwork which they defined as men's work and sought part-time work as domestics to earn income.

Ques. 4

Gerson (cited by Aulette) interviewed men about negotiating the new terrain of work, family and gender and grouped these men into general categories.

She concluded that men face a dilemma and that men who resist family involvement and domestic participation do so
  a. in order to protect their benefits associated with traditional roles.
  b. for religious beliefs.
  c. because they are structural functionalists.
  d. because they are unskilled in domestic work.
Read 29 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
PrincessArizonaPrincessArizona
wrote...
Rep: 5 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free