f
a
d
c
tionna98 tionna98
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Mr. Varol, a middle school teacher, doesn't quite know what to make of Jacob, one of his high-achieving students. When Mr. Varol assigns a challenging in-class project that has to be completed within a certain time period and as part of a cooperative learning group, Jacob often ignores the efforts of the other members of his group and continues to work beyond the time limit. The behavior that Jacob exhibits under these conditions most likely reflects

a. a flow state.
  b. a learning disability.
  c. a behavior disorder.
  d. poor classroom management by Mr. Varol.

Ques. 2

What conclusions can we draw from the results of research in the area of gender differences and computer use?

a. There are essentially no gender differences in computer access and use.
  b. Although boys and girls have equal access to computers, more girls experience computer anxiety.
  c. Boys have less computer anxiety than girls because they see themselves as being more capable at using computers.
  d. Boys are more interested in computers than girls, and use them more often to complete school assignments.
Read 53 times
3 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
Candy71444Candy71444
wrote...
Rep: 5 0
6 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free