e
s
s
e
Jade.Lee Jade.Lee
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Which is not a motivating goal of social contact, according to socioemotional selectivity theory?

a. Information seeking
  b. Self-concept
 c. Fear of isolation
 d. Emotional regulation

Question 2

Which type of attachment is characterized by confusion in the infant when the mother leaves and when she returns?

a. Secure
 b. Avoidant
 c. Resistant
 d. Disorganized

Question 3

Why is postformal thought considered to be the most advanced level of thinking? Does the stage theory of reflective thought fit with this notion?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 4

If a parent told you, My one-year-old and I just participated in a study utilizing a Strange Situation,' you would most accurately respond,

a. I hope your child is securely attached..
 b. I hope that your child does not have any attention problems..
 c. I hope that your child demonstrated autonomy..
 d. I hope that your spouse took part in the study at the same time..
Read 42 times
1 Reply