p
A
g
o
courtney4264 courtney4264
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Forming initial ideas about a career path is to ____ as actually entering the work force is to ____.

a. exploration; crystallization
  b. implementation; specification
   c. specification; exploration
  d. crystallization; implementation

Question 2

Older adults often experience transient ____ attacks, which involve interruption of the blood flow to the brain and may be an early warning sign of a stroke.

a. idiopathic
  b. hyperbaric
   c. ischemic
  d. arrhythmic

Question 3

Marius is a 13-year-old whose parents have encouraged him to begin thinking about his future. As he ponders this question, Marius thinks to himself, You know, I'm not really very talkative and I get a little uncomfortable around people I don't know. I guess being a teacher is really something that is not for me Marius is currently in the midst of the ____ phase of career development.

a. crystallization
  b. exploration
  c. specification
  d. implementation

Question 4

Ruth has recently experienced a cerebral vascular accident involving an interruption of the flow of blood to her brain. If you were going to use the more common term for this medical event, you'd say that she had a(n) ____.

a. aneurysm
  b. stroke
  c. heart attack
  d. syncopal episode

Question 5

Lester is 14 years old, and has started the long journey of figuring out what sort of career he will be interested in. He is using his current identity as a source of ideas about careers, thinking about things that he enjoys and is good at. According to Donald Super, Lester is in the ____ phase of career development.

a. implementation
  b. exploration
  c. specification
  d. crystallization
Read 291 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
ahleadersahleaders
wrote...
Top Poster
Rep: 4 0