p
n
C
z
JohanaT16 JohanaT16
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Imagine you are a research participant in a study involving the members of your freshmen high school class. After you complete the study and are debriefed, your friend asks you So, what was the study about? I'm signed up to do it next week.

Your proper response, given the responsibilities of a research participant, is to respond
   a) I really shouldn't tell you anything right now.
 b) Basically, you just need to respond yes to all of the questions.
 c) Basically, they were wanting to know if I felt anxious when taking tests.
 d) I am able to tell you as long as you still answer honestly to the questions.

Question 2

A researcher wants to conduct a longitudinal study in which participants are followed and assessed over the course of several years. The recruitment pool for participants consists of students enrolled in an Introductory Psychology course.

As compensation for participation, students receive credit for the Introductory Psychology course. Assuming the researcher has no other means of compensating participants, which of the following types of correlated sample designs will be most difficult to conduct?
   a) Repeated measure
 b) Matched pairs
 c) Random assignment
 d) Independent samples

Question 3

A clinical psychologist gains permission from his clients for a student-in-training to sit in on the therapy sessions, observe the therapist's and the clients' behaviors, and take minimal notes.

However, the therapist realizes that the clients' behaviors often differ from previous sessions. This is an example of
   a) the Hawthorne Effect
 b) situation sampling.
 c) a selective deposit.
 d) interobserver reliability.
Read 41 times
2 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
sdfaffsdfaff
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago