t
i
r
r
Nikky.05 Nikky.05
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
_____ schools are primary or secondary schools that receive public money but are free from some of the day-to-day bureaucracy of a larger school district that may limit classroom performance.

a. Managed b. High-tier
 c. Magnet d. Charter

Question 2

In relation to stability and change in societies, describe sociologist Emile Durkheim's mechanical solidarity and organic solidarity approach.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 3

__________ poverty is measured by comparing personal or household income or expenses with the cost of buying a given quantity of goods and services.

a. Relative
 b. Subjective
 c. Standard
 d. Absolute

Question 4

_____ programs are programs in which public funds (tax dollars) are provided to parents so they can pay their child's tuition at a private school of their choice.

a. Magnet school b. School voucher
 c. Coupon school d. Substitute school

Question 5

Describe groups and differentiate between primary and secondary groups as components of social structure.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 6

A condition in which people do not have the means to secure the most basic necessities of life is called __________.

a. standard poverty
 b. absolute poverty
 c. relative poverty
 d. subjective poverty
Read 48 times
3 Replies