j
a
a
h
Aliya1 Aliya1
wrote...
Rep: 7 0
6 years ago
#30. In the late 1400s, John Cabot and Jacques Cartier made various voyages to what is now known as) Canada. Over the next 200 years, the eastern coastal areas of North America were settled by mostly French, English, and Spanish citizens.

What form of genetic drift is represented by the movement of the first European population to North America at this time?

Select one:
a. Founder effect
b. Controlled breeding
c. Natural selection
d. Bottleneck effect
#31European exploration of Eastern Canada began in earnest with the expedition of John Cabot in the late 1490s and continued into the 1550s when the word “Canada” began to appear on world maps.

European genes entered into the gene pool of the natives of the land of Canada primarily as a result of

Select one:
a. genetic drift
b. gene flow
c. natural selection
d. migration
Read 134 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
6 years ago
#30. In the late 1400s, John Cabot and Jacques Cartier made various voyages to what is now known as) Canada. Over the next 200 years, the eastern coastal areas of North America were settled by mostly French, English, and Spanish citizens.

What form of genetic drift is represented by the movement of the first European population to North America at this time?

Select one:
a. Founder effect
b. Controlled breeding
c. Natural selection
d. Bottleneck effect

A
Post Merge: 6 years ago

#31European exploration of Eastern Canada began in earnest with the expedition of John Cabot in the late 1490s and continued into the 1550s when the word “Canada” began to appear on world maps.

European genes entered into the gene pool of the natives of the land of Canada primarily as a result of

Select one:
a. genetic drift
b. gene flow
c. natural selection
d. migration

D
Aliya1 Author
wrote...
6 years ago
i originally had c as an answer for 30 and for 31 i have d as well. thank you so much for getting back with me on these Wink Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  932 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 336