l
a
s
prashantakerkar prashantakerkar
wrote...
Valued Member
4 years ago Edited: 4 years ago, prashantakerkar
https://www.amazon.in/Aurion-Synthetic-Leather-Punching-Filled/dp/B07FTFRPDL

https://www.amazon.in/UNIK-Boxing-Punching-Children-Training/dp/B07TGSLMKD - Child.

Do you feel this could be a good complete Boxing Kit to be purchased for practicing in home?

Do you feel Boxing can be considered good defence similar to martial arts?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Read 251 times
3 Replies
Prashant S Akerkar

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
Do you feel this could be a good complete Boxing Kit to be purchased for practicing in home?

Here's what I've found from personal experience. Motivation to box quickly disappears if you don't have a personal trainer. Unlike working out, punching a boxing bag gets boring quickly. It's nice equipment to have in your house, but you'll rarely get a full workout out of it. In terms of the kit itself, I can't speak for the quality of the product, but assuming you're a beginner, I'm sure it's good enough for what you're trying to achieve. Keep in mind that you can also tape your knuckles too; probably cheaper that way short-term.

Do you feel Boxing can be considered good defence similar to martial arts?

Boxing isn't optimum for protection, but it sure can help at times. One thing I think boxers do very right, is get hit. That is necessary in any protection art. They are lacking in other areas, not good at close quarters, they need distance to strike. All-in-all, it is way better than nothing. Grinning Face with Smiling Eyes
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
4 years ago

Watch this guy beat everybody up with his boxing moves
wrote...
Educator
4 years ago
So many unknowns about the video. How do we know if he's a professional boxer? It only appears like he's boxing his way through the mob
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  763 People Browsing
 121 Signed Up Today
Gallery

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4