i
d
d
J
pl6 pl6
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
3 years ago Edited: 3 years ago, pl6
1.which of the industrial sectors employs the majority of the labor force in most developing countries and why?
.how does this correspond to job trends in more developed countries like the United States or Canada?
Read 163 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
3 years ago
1. Retail and wholesale trade as well as manufacturing are the largest sector in the development countries in Canada. In 2020, the education and health services industry employed the largest number of people in the United States.
The largest sector of the labor force in most developed countries is white-collar workers. Office workers, salespeople, and highly trained individuals such as physicians and engineers are classified as white-collar workers. This sector experienced steady growth throughout the twentieth century due to improving economic conditions and consumer demand has significantly increased. In addition to positive economic trends, industry demand has been lifted by significant improvements on the technological front.
pl6 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Hi bolbol thank you so much for your answer, unfortunately I had realized I had make a mistake as I wrote the question. For the part where I said, "which of the industrial sectors employs the majority of the labor force in most developing countries and why?" I meant to say LESS developed countries! I know that the industrial sector for less developed countries would be the PRIMARY SECTOR, but I would like to know the reason as to why they rely the primary sector on labor and how it caused to be this way.
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Doesn't that depend on the country/region? Take, for example, Caribbean countries - the majority of their labor force works in tourism. In Haiti, agriculture is the largest sector of the economy, employing roughly two-thirds of the labor force. In countries like Pakistan/India, Services is the largest economic sector, followed by industry, and agriculture.

Hope that helps!
pl6 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Yes it does, got it now! Thank you bio_man, how about for the second question or part of the original question, "how does this correspond to job trends in more developed countries like the United States or Canada?" What do you think?
wrote...
Staff Member
3 years ago
It helps the developed countries creating more manufacturing companies, pay less money (cheap labour) and improve their economic.
pl6 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Hi, I have another question relating to this topic, can I ask it here or new topic? Let me know, thanks.
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Hi, I have another question relating to this topic, can I ask it here or new topic? Let me know, thanks.

New topic, preferred.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  843 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 8
Closes: November 4