a
t
i
r
RioNii RioNii
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
2 years ago
Instructions: Solve the following problems completely and present your final answers in two (2) decimal places.

2. The rear wheel of a 150 kg tricycle accidentally ran over a nail. The circular tip of the nail has a diameter of 0.001 m. How much pressure did the wheel of the tricycle experience assuming that the  entire weight of the tricycle is concentrated on the rear wheel that ran over the nail.

Read 258 times
6 Replies
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
2 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free

Related Topics

RioNii Author
wrote...
2 years ago
Is the answer already in 2 decimal places sir? I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to this sir sorry
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Yes, sir 😊
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to this sir sorry

No problem, there's nothing more beautiful than sharing our knowledge with others.
RioNii Author
wrote...
2 years ago
Thank you so much sir! Sir, I'm really sorry for my inconvenience I tried to answer these two problems but my prof said that they were wrong, I know I'm asking for much but would you help me again sir, I'm really sorry
wrote...
Educator
2 years ago
Thank you so much sir! Sir, I'm really sorry for my inconvenience I tried to answer these two problems but my prof said that they were wrong, I know I'm asking for much but would you help me again sir, I'm really sorry

Ask all you want, don't worry
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1332 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 741