l
t
S
m
s
Tidal Author
wrote...
A year ago
Literally just read "explain" as explosion.

Are you dyslexic by any chance?

No I'm not and I used to read regularly. This is just a small example of the ridiculously negative impact inositol  has had on my cognition. As I said, it's like bad predictive text.

I posted here because I was hoping someone here may have knowledge on why this is happening and what pathways may have been disturbed by taking this
wrote...
Staff Member
A year ago Edited: A year ago, duddy
Unless inositol is fat-soluble (which it isn't), its effects (if any) should go away on their own relatively quickly. Try getting a blood test to see if everything else is in balance - could be something more rudimentary .
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Tidal Author
wrote...
A year ago
Unless inositol is fat-soluble (which it isn't), its effects (if any) should go away on their own relatively quickly. Try getting a blood test to see if everything else is in balance - could be something more rudimentary .

Blood tests have shown nothing really out of balance. I would have expected calcium to be high /low as the facial fasciculations are apparently synonymous with altered calcium signalling.

Personally I still think it's down to something to do with abhorrent calcium signalling in the cells but it's complex
wrote...
Staff Member
A year ago
facial fasciculations

So is tardive dyskinesia, a side effect of antipsychotic medications.

In that case it would be wise to check both the total calcium and "free" calcium levels. It'll put your theory to rest.
- Bachelor of Science
Tidal Author
wrote...
A year ago
facial fasciculations

So is tardive dyskinesia, a side effect of antipsychotic medications.

In that case it would be wise to check both the total calcium and "free" calcium levels. It'll put your theory to rest.

I have and they are in range. But as far as I'm aware a blood test can't tell me if I have too much intracellular calcium, just total levels.

Inositol alters calcium signalling inside and outside of the cell. There are studies but I don't understand them
wrote...
Staff Member
A year ago
Total - Free = what is intracellular
- Bachelor of Science
Tidal Author
wrote...
A year ago
Total - Free = what is intracellular

I checked- it was corrected calcium not free
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  994 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 308