s
e
awakening awakening
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
A year ago
This is going to save people's lives you all please share it:
sites.google dot com/view/awakening-of-universe

in another forum I got questioned why I post link to a web page. I can't post all of it here. if the google page is not ok you can download documents from here: sendspace dot com/file/ir9p6h
Read 194 times
12 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
What's this about?
awakening Author
wrote...
A year ago
What's this about?

the first part is about inserting a superconductive tube inside a magnet to harvest energy

the second part on the page is about how to train children to become anti-machine agents and pro humans in the AI age

the last part is about leaving the planet and build new colonies for our race's advance.
wrote...
Educator
A year ago
Do you mind posting the links again? Is this some original creation of yours?
awakening Author
wrote...
A year ago
Do you mind posting the links again? Is this some original creation of yours?
sites.google.com/view/awakening-of-universe
yes thats my idea
wrote...
A year ago
By chance, are you from another planet? Kidding aside, why don't you try building a prototype of your energy forming machine?
awakening Author
wrote...
A year ago
By chance, are you from another planet? Kidding aside, why don't you try building a prototype of your energy forming machine?
They won't let you do it ...

But  if you make things into public view then blocking you have consequences for them. what you can do is to call a popular scientific youtuber and ask them run a transparent event (live streaming everything) and do experiments for people while everyone are watching and if creepy guys made calls to stop things it gets compromised for people and they are going to find out the truth.

the experiments don't cost any much money. you just have to make it into public so they can't stop you. you can run a kickstarter campaign to buy superconductors magnets metglas ferrit and stuff like that. I already know the results ...
Anonymous
wrote...
A year ago
Who are "they"?

What's holding you back from making it in your basement?
awakening Author
wrote...
A year ago
Who are "they"?

What's holding you back from making it in your basement?

terrible monsters.

when they target you, you have no chance. they have full control over me. fully isolated and they are always one step ahead of you. this is because I am nobody and doing these to me is deniable for them and nothing happens to them. they can't do it in public.
Anonymous
wrote...
A year ago
I'm not following. If you want to have a legitimate discussion about the matter, please consider the audience. Are you using the word monsters as adjective (e.g. monstrous), or as a noun (i.e. an actual monster)?
awakening Author
wrote...
A year ago
I'm not following. If you want to have a legitimate discussion about the matter, please consider the audience. Are you using the word monsters as adjective (e.g. monstrous), or as a noun (i.e. an actual monster)?
Try find out who controls US president. then you will find out it is both adjective and noun.
Anonymous
wrote...
A year ago
Hmmm let's see

CIA, deep state, Jewish-majority congress, lobbyists from major corporations, am I missing anything else?
awakening Author
wrote...
A year ago
Hmmm let's see

CIA, deep state, Jewish-majority congress, lobbyists from major corporations, am I missing anything else?

entire planet is awful
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1154 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?