Entirely a myth
-
14 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 60
wrote...
Administrator
Educator
2 years ago
Global warming is the term used to describe a gradual increase in the average temperature of the Earth's atmosphere and its oceans, a change that is believed to be permanently changing the Earth's climate.

With so much skepticism surrounding this idea, do you believe that global warming is real or are the models used to predict this phenomenon intentionally skewed for political gain?

Let's talk about that below Electric Light Bulb
Read 2152 times
1 Reply
The best way to say thank you is with a positive review:

https://trustpilot.com/review/biology-forums.com 

Your support goes a long way!

Make a note request here
Related Topics
Replies
wrote...
2 years ago
I used to believe in the scientific method. Let me rephrase that, I still believe in the scientific method, almost entirely and blindly in some cases. Learning how scientists question things to find answers in a consistent and repeatable manner put all faith in the process. Recently however, my views have changed when it comes to the topic of global warming, because anything that is remotely political causes suggests to me that there's an evil force behind it. Let me explain...

Every year there are countless of studies published from prominent sources suggesting evidence that backs up this idea, yet my issue is these researchers are being subsidized by organisations seeking favorable results that they can use to lobby legislators. My conundrum is this: Why would companies that are worth billions care that the global climate is changing if it doesn't translate into more profits? I've worked in the world of business, and one thing that's consistent among ALL businessmen and women is that money is spent carefully to minimize cost and maximize profits.
Inventory
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers.
Learn More
Improve Grades
Help Others
Save Time
Accessible 24/7
  146 People Browsing
Your Opinion
In one word, how would you rate our website?
Votes: 87

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?
Related Images

▶️ Video: Skin Cancer

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library