t
i
r
r
ansouza ansouza
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, ansouza
My computer lab for activity 6 isnt working and I need the chart i completed all the other activites for the activity 3 but It keeps freezing up doesn't anyone have the chart results

Post Merge: 11 years ago
My computer lab for activity 6 isnt working and I need the chart i completed all the other activites for the activity 3 but It keeps freezing up doesn't anyone have the chart results
the 9.0 edition
Read 11778 times
15 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
Here is the whole activity.
 Attached file 
(73.46 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
bio_man,  jyinfinite,  doseofmegan,  luxusdre2,  soandso,  GothicTz,  padre,  rn2baa,  polombetch,  laxman.adhi,  katherinebranch,  azezap
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
ansouza Author
wrote...
11 years ago
thaankk you so much!!
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
Mark as solved if this is what you needed. Slight Smile
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
wrote...
11 years ago
Fantastic, appreciate the chance to check my work Slight Smile
wrote...
11 years ago
I have unfortunately come up with the same problem with Exercise 3 Activity 6. After completely the pre-lab Quiz, it goes into the experiment, fast forwards to step 2, tells me to click on "record data" and then refuses to let me do anything else. Very frustrating. Hopefully your attachment will help me. Thanks in advance!
wrote...
11 years ago
I can't see to open it.
wrote...
11 years ago
Thank you for this!!!
wrote...
11 years ago
thanks for the help, i was finding this one difficult
wrote...
11 years ago
Post-lab Quiz Results You scored 100% by answering 4 out of 4 questions correctly.
1.   If the interval between action potentials (the interspike interval) is 0.1 (1/10) seconds, what frequency of action potentials would be observed? You correctly answered: c. 10 Hz
2.   With a prolonged stimulus that is just above (more depolarized than) threshold, you would expect to get additional action potentials when the membrane has completed You correctly answered: b. the absolute and relative refractory periods.
3.   Which of the following changes occurs when you increase the stimulus intensity? You correctly answered: c. The frequency of action potentials increases.
4.   The absolute refractory period is about 3.75 msec. What intensity stimulus would produce action potentials with this interspike interval? You correctly answered: d. None of these stimuli would produce action potentials at this high frequency.
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
I have almost all of the pre and post quiz results posted.
wrote...
11 years ago
Thank you so much. This was a very confusing activity!
wrote...
11 years ago
Im also having trouble with this one  Crying Face
wrote...
11 years ago
Here is the whole activity.
I guess i am not the only one whose activity 6 wont work
this is cool though, didn't know this cite was available.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1308 People Browsing
 118 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite math subject?
Votes: 293