× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
Only Only
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
13 years ago
Hello again,

Writing a formal lab report on Photosynthesis and my hypothesis is lacking could use some pointers on how to word it rework it, a general comment to get me pointed in the right direction.  This is what I have and it does not seem right I just cant seem to adjust it.
1.   High light intensity and un-boiled chloroplasts will produce the most productive photosynthesis. 
2.   High intensity light will cause a greater rate of photosynthesis compared to dark light conditions.
Also, if anyone can give me some advise on what to make sure to include in the report other than the basics. Is there any material students sometimes skip that is pertinent? This is just on basis photosynthesis in plants.

Thank you for any comments!
Read 3473 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
I like the second hypothesis. But what exactly it is you want to focus on? Why do you have two hypotheses?

Check this post out, it shows exactly how to write a lab report... https://biology-forums.com/index.php/topic,58.0.html
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Only Author
wrote...
13 years ago
I will go and look at that thank you.
 The focus is on rate of photosynthesis  and how it will differ between boiled and unboiled chloroplasts and rate of photosynthesis  in light  vs dark reaction. There are two hypothesis as it is required.
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
I will go and look at that thank you.
 The focus is on rate of photosynthesis  and how it will differ between boiled and unboiled chloroplasts and rate of photosynthesis  in light  vs dark reaction. There are two hypothesis as it is required.

Oh, I explains why there are two hypotheses. I'm guessing two different experiments.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1310 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274