d
l
a
AMOR13 AMOR13
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
9 years ago
 Changes in ploidy and DNA content during meiosis
The parent cell that enters meiosis is diploid, whereas the four daughter cells that result are haploid.
Which statement correctly describes how cellular DNA content and ploidy levels change during meiosis I and meiosis II? (Note: Ignore any effects of crossing over.)
Which statement correctly describes how cellular DNA content and ploidy levels change during meiosis I and meiosis II? (Note: Ignore any effects of crossing over.)
   DNA content is halved in both meiosis I and meiosis II. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid in meiosis I, and remains haploid in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved only in meiosis I. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid only in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved only in meiosis II. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid in meiosis I, and remains haploid in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved only in meiosis I. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid in meiosis I, and remains haploid in meiosis II.
   DNA content is halved in both meiosis I and meiosis II. Ploidy level changes from diploid to haploid only in meiosis II.
SubmitHintsMy AnswersGive UpReview Part
Read 1917 times
1 Reply