e
w
j
a
stevepham stevepham
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
9 years ago

I do not have the habit of washing my glasses frequently. And after 1-2 years, this is the results  Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes. "GREEN CREATURES", I do not know what they are and how was they formed. I would be grateful if someone could help me. Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes Smiling Face with Open Mouth and Tightly-closed Eyes.

Here is theory about what might have gotten into that place of the glasses:
-sweat from me due to my playing sports.
-dust from our environment.
-gas from car (CO, CO2,..)

==> So I am wondering what the green thing is, how can it is form, why does it possess such a sparkling color.?
Read 469 times
3 Replies