a
t
i
r
SecretPsyc SecretPsyc
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
9 years ago
Well, I have info on Stats (Soci332) that might explain why no one has posted the requested help. There is no way to post it. The assignments are done on a program called SPSS and involve creating various forms of graphs and charts.

Because this is inferential statistics there's two answers that are going to be identical; therefore it's pretty obvious when an answer is not original. Even the 'pros' stuggle with some of the questions; it's so subjective and like everything else in math you must show your process. The answers develop as you do the work....you can't just publish a number answer.

The tests are multiple choice. They are complicated. The text book was an amazingly soft read compared to what I was expecting.

I won't be put in this position again. It was not an easy class. If you can, get C. Bauman for your instructor. He's a good guy, worked with the class. He also allows you to retake the tests until you get a grade that you can live with...I copied and pasted the graded ones onto word documents so that the correct answers would be recorded when I reset the exam.

Good luck!
Read 333 times