r
r
Foriiiiz Foriiiiz
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Pre-lab quiz

Need the following answers for:

1. Circle the correct term. _____|_____ is the ability to transmit nerve impulses to other neurons.
A. Excitability
B. conductivity

2. When a neuron is stimulated, the membrane becomes more permeable to Na+ ions, which diffuse into the cell, causing
A. Depolarization
B. hyper polarization
C. Repolarization

3. As an action potential progresses, the permeability to Na+ decreases and the permeability to _____ increases.
A. Ca2+
B. K+
C. Na+

4. The period of time when the neuron is totally insensitive to further stimulation and cannot generate another action potential is.
A. Absolute refractory period
B. repolarization
C. threshold

5. What muscle and nerve will you need to isolate to study the physiology of nerve fibers?
A. Gastrocnemius and sciatic
B. sartorius and femoral
C. Triceps brachiosaurus and radial

This completes the physio ex 9.0 exercise 3 questions I need answers to for neuophysiology of nerve impulses.

Ps. I also need answer key to the lab computer simulation portion as well. Anything anyone can do to help me. I need ASAP in pdf or answer written. Thanks biology forum folks.
Read 5552 times
2 Replies