a
t
i
r
zzz1090 zzz1090
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Yesterday was my first day of nursing school (Bsn program) at my university and i was extremely excited but nervous at the same time! My professor mentioned that Nursing will be alot of work and the clinicals are also a load! I believe im going to do very well and im really determined and motivated right now to succeed in this profession. Im 23 years old and just need some great advice on how to make the best out of my time in nursing school and also tips if you have any!!! thx!:)
Read 426 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Study a lot.  IF it helps find a study partner.  NEVER SKIP CLASS.  Do not waste any time on parties.   Get a good pair of shoes - you are going to be on your feet a lot.  Condense your notes to note cards when you study for an exam.  There will be some stuff you know.  Concentrate on what you don't know.   ASK QUESTIONS.  IF you do not understand ASK.   Good luck - Good choice - Good decision.
wrote...
11 years ago
Stay on top of the work. Don't skip/miss class unless absolutely necessary. Try to get ahead if you can. Find a close group of nursing friends and stay close to them! They will be your rock for the next 4 years!! Go see the professor - make up something you don't understand. It will put you in their good books and they'll actually remember you! I wouldn't recommend extra-curricular activities just yet, at least not until you get a foot in the door and understand and can handle the load of nursing. The BSN program is one of the hardest to get through, but also the most rewarding. Nursing is an amazing profession and I can't wait to start my 2nd year! I wish you all the best!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  982 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4