f
a
d
c
ashy8286 ashy8286
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Going into college to get a degree in Chem. and really don't want to teach, just can't find nething really.
Read 620 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Is there a Merck near you somewhere?? they have good programs for chemistry grads. If you're still in school, I would look into any of the big drug companies. Pfizer, merck, aventis, etc. Also, look into big chemical companies like Dow chemical.
wrote...
12 years ago
yes ...i am a contractor and have done work for many clients with chemistry degrees, one was a food chemist,one a chemical engineer,another was a chemist for a paint manufacturer,along with all the local chemists who work at 3M ,honeywell,general mills and pharmaceutical companies. they all made good money too
wrote...
12 years ago
you can work in a lab and not teach anything
wrote...
12 years ago
Pharmaceutical company, company that makes chemcials like comet, windex etc....
wrote...
12 years ago
Are you kidding?
Maybe not right off but there are only about a million different internships offered by petrochemical, pharmaceutical and manufacturers like Dow and DuPont for people with backgrounds in chemistry.
An added focus of organic (or inorganic for that matter) helps.
wrote...
12 years ago
My dad is a chemist. He works in a lab where they purify gold and do all this stuff with 24K gold. It's pretty interesting. You don't have to teach when you get a Chem. degree. You could work in a pharmaceutical lab. Also, the most money a chemist can earn is working in a pharmaceutical lab.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1033 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 378