a
t
i
r
ashy8286 ashy8286
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
I am deciding what I am going to major in and i am interested in  math. But i don't want to major in math because no jobs if you major in math. So  I saw this and i want to know what this field is? I know what computer science is and its usually listed under engineering. But mathematics and computer science is listed under LAS. Can anyone tell me what this field is and if there how are the jobs in this field? what jobs can i get with a degree in Mathematics and Computer Science?
Read 364 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Computer science isn't really a science. It is related to IT jobs.
wrote...
12 years ago
I beg to differ, Computer Science is just that, the science of computers. It is, however, more than just information technology. There is a lot of science and math that go into delivering that information to the end user. There are plenty of jobs out there through the entire spectrum of computer science to be had. My suggestion is you get skilled at math, become a logical thinker, then apply your skills in the field of computer science.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1255 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion