a
t
i
r
nini07 nini07
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
LOTS OF people I know started taking some diet pills from CHINA called DOUBLE POWER SLIM FORTE.... does anyone know anything about them? Im not interested in taking them, im just seeing people loose over 15 lbs in 2 weeks. Im trying to find out what they have as ingredients in them. I do see they decreased their appetite some but not major.
Read 1508 times
7 Replies
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
These things are massive Face with Open Mouth

Look at the size of those things.
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
are those the same ones IM talking about?? sometimes i think diet pills make you think that your curving you appetite but its just you telling yourself.....
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Yeah, the exact same one's, Nini. In fact, after doing a bit of research, I was surprised to read some success stories, but I also read of side-effects, such as less urine production and concentrated urine.
wrote...
12 years ago
They are probably drinking less vs. eating less.  They lose fluids which is what accounts for the fast weight loss you see.  It is a very temporary weight loss and will come right back later.  The low urine amount means they are now dehydrated most likely.  Most diet pills also contain stimulants to try and cause a person to increase their metabolism some.  This will, if the diet is not increased with it, help very slowly bring the weight off as time passes.  Most people eat more though when their metabolism goes up.  That's why its so rare, especially with pills and such, to have any sustained weight loss over a large period of time.
wrote...
12 years ago
i never believe in these things. losing weight is VERY easy. losing FAT (what most people should be wanting....) takes much more effort. you can lose 10lbs within a few hours if you wanted, but that's just pure weight. you might even look worse since youll have a smaller frame, yet same amount of fat
wrote...
12 years ago
Interesting thread  Slight Smile  . I'm certainly no expert, but I've been fitness minded for...well, let's just say a 'number' of years and I've seen many diets/pills/fads/exercise gadgets come and go. The one thing that NEVER changes is that there really are no shortcuts for long term fitness. The basic principles of eating a variety of nutritious foods, having a good attitude, exercising often, getting plenty of rest, etc. etc. are still, to me, the ones to follow. I wish you success along your journey!  Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
They are probably drinking less vs. eating less

I think so, that could account for the decrease in urine output.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1187 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion