c
p
n
C
z
efj4422 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
yeah the thing is I don't know how to word it properly, I think i'm just really confused, do you mind helping me starting it off? Frowning Face
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Why not use what I wrote earlier? I thought it made more sense
efj4422 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
like how you talked about redemptive suffering itself, or the sentence that stated "Suffering during pilgrimages can range from physical to spiritual. Suffering unites us to the Cross of Jesus Christ who suffered. Pilgrimage suffering is marked with the hope of the resurrection." ?
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
The second one. If you find it too short, tie in "redemptive suffering" in with the response
efj4422 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Alright I will do that rn
wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
Trust me, it made a lot more sense, at least to me
efj4422 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Okay I fixed it
Suffering during pilgrimages can range from physical to spiritual. Suffering unites us to the Cross of Jesus Christ who suffered. Pilgrimage suffering is marked with the hope of the resurrection. Another thing is redemptive suffering, which involves intervening to save others from injustice or bad, as well as saving us from the bondage of our sins, in which, in this instance, Jesus Christ died for us. Generally speaking, this form of misery can be very meaningful, it makes it easier to deeply reconnect with God, as well as encouraging others to improve the desire to love God for eternity.

Is there anything else I should add?

wrote...
Educator
3 years ago
No, leave it. That's good
efj4422 Author
wrote...
3 years ago
Okay Thanks!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1017 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145