d
a
g
j
skmbasha70 skmbasha70
wrote...
Rep: 1 3
13 years ago
VISIT THE FOLLOWING SITES FOR SOME MORE BIO-INFORMATION.

THANK YOU
 Attached file 
(2317.29 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 2885 times
9 Replies
www.pmtguru.weebly.com
www.zoologyforeamcet.blogspot .com

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Wow, this is an amazing resource! Did you make it?
skmbasha70 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
HI BIO MAN,
CAN YOU UPLOAD DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY E-BOOK PLEASE?
www.pmtguru.weebly.com
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
HI BIO MAN,
CAN YOU UPLOAD DEVELOPMENTAL BIOLOGY E-BOOK PLEASE?

Sorry skmbasha70, I'm the wrong person to ask. I don't upload textbooks because I don't have the permission to do so. Ask other members, I'm sure they know of such.
skmbasha70 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
ok
www.pmtguru.weebly.com
skmbasha70 Author
wrote...
13 years ago
do u want more on merveimpulse?
www.pmtguru.weebly.com
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
do u want more on merveimpulse?

What do you mean by that? Neutral Face
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
Uploading books ,which are copyrighted , is technically illegal. I posted a lot of ebooks here, but they were not uploaded by me. I just posted the links which I found on the web to share with other members

I thought it was only illegal if you've never purchased it. For instance, if you buy a book and it comes with the CD, if you give the CD to someone else and you no longer own the CD, that's okay. But, if you've never paid for it and download it, it is illegal. This of course depends on the laws in your country. skmbasha70 looks like he lives in India so the piracy laws there are probably different. No?
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
I had no idea, but I have heard a lot about the music industry actually fining people for doing so. I also bought a textbook after reviewing the eBook online. It's more convincing and the textbook is always better to have because it includes solutions to problems posed throughout the book; most eBooks don't have this luxury because technically its only a sample of the actual work. Of course that depends on who put the eBook together since a lot of people out there actually scan the textbook, page for page.
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Yes, We have to pay for the convenience ! I download a movie and it was so good that I took all my brothers and sisters to the theater to watch it again.

I did the same... Sometimes they release poor quality versions of the movie as a sample for perspective viewers.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1580 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 436

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?