t
m
p
m
smithcarla275 smithcarla275
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
trying to figure out what the best ave to take? Im a middle aged man and my health is important to me..
Read 632 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
It can determine some deficiencies at least.  Not sure about all.  Since I'm pretty sure you'd need to visit a doctor to get it tested, you may as well just ask them.  I'm sure they'd recommend a good alternative if that's not the best route to take.
wrote...
12 years ago
Bloodwork is needed.
Urine is not able to detect those levels.
wrote...
12 years ago
Both urine and blood samples r great ways 2 figure out if u r healthy or lacking something your body needs.Urine is short term and blood test is long term.Both samples can tell u alot they both contain evidence of what has been passing through your body and they both can help a doctor understand how your body is functioning.A urine sample can help determine symptons such as stds,kidney stones,dehydration,infections of the bladder or kidneys where a blood sample may not.A blood sample can help determine other conditions such as diabetes,cholesterol,iron deficiency ,diseases like H.I.V. some cancers both samples are pretty important really.
wrote...
12 years ago
A competent physician would most likely advise you to test both blood and urine and perhaps stool in order to determine best course of action
wrote...
11 years ago
a blood test will be needed, specifically blood calcidiol.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  967 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 378