s
a
t
i
r
r
wrote...
11 years ago
As a progressive liberal, I'll vote for him again.  Really, looking at the alternative I have no choice.  I just hope he stops caving to the tea party.
wrote...
11 years ago
At this juncture; if the Progressive and Liberals set on their butts again; as they did in the Mid-term; you'll have more regrets with more Tea Party influence over their lives. Obama isn't an option anymore, when you have the Tea Party and its policies wanting to cripple the economy out of fear.
wrote...
11 years ago
let's see
a vote for president obama
or a vote for a conservative republican that has to pander to right wing extremists.
president obama wins!
wrote...
11 years ago
Obama has to create as many dependents as possible to win the support of the democrat coccus. It has nothing to do with popularity or being morally corrupt amongst the liberals; It has to do with winning.

He will spend all 2.3 trillion on government programs designed to get votes.
wrote...
11 years ago
Probably not. Disillusioned Americans not voting is how right wing tele-evangelists get into office.
wrote...
11 years ago
If the Republicans nominate a true Conservative, Obama has no chance no matter how many Progressives support him.  Liberals/Progressives are a minority.  Most of the citizens of America consider themselves to be Conservative around 63%.  It is pretty clear to me that Obama will not win any traditionally Red States, will not win any Battleground States and will even loose support in traditionally Blue States primarily due to the high unemployment and underemployment numbers among other things.  

wrote...
11 years ago
I don't see the progressive liberals voting for a conservative, but they might stay home.  I think it all depends on who the Republicans nominate.  If they nominate Romney, the progressive liberals might stay home and Obama might lose.  If they nominate Bachmann, I think the progressive liberals will come out to vote against her, rather than for Obama.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1170 People Browsing
 124 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 249