t
i
r
Andy.Della Andy.Della
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
8 years ago
Hello everybody!
 I am a college student currently enrolled in a conservation biology program. I have one year left until I graduate so i have a wide breadth of classes available to freely choose from. The issue I am having lies in choosing the particular classes that will help me best further myself in conservation biology and that is exactly why I am reaching out here.

My main point of interest is focused on the statistical analysis of field data, assisted by GIS and future climate models, to identify the best preservation plan for an are. I would like to hear everyone's opinions, and why they think what they do, regarding what classes will help the most. I can only pick up to four and the classes I have to choose from are:

1) Tree Biology
2) Physiological Ecology
3) Molecular Genetics
4) Evolutionary Analysis
5) Invertebrate Zoology
6) Microbiology
Read 307 times
1 Reply