K
g
L
w
oatmealseo oatmealseo
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I need to make a cup of tea in a thermos flask, I like a cup of tea to be fairly milky with 2 teaspoons of sugar.  Should I add the milk to the thermos or add it afterwards, same with the sugar?
If you add the sugar how do you stir it once its in a thermos, please help!
Read 614 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Make the tea in your normal cup the way you always do and then pour it into the flask by using a funnel.

If you don't have a funnel, use one of the plastic coffee cones and let it drain in.
wrote...
11 years ago
When the water is hot ...you dont have to worry about sugar cos it will mix up itself. well i think that u should add milk and sugar when u r serving it or having it. my suggestion is this as i also love it this way. this way is also easy for u. hope this help.
wrote...
11 years ago
do u have a regular cup? if you do, pour it from the cup after you make it... if not, put the tea bag in the thermos and add the hot water.  add the sugar and kinda swirl your cup.  then add the milk and swirl again....enjoy!
wrote...
11 years ago
Actually, I am a big tea drinker and have some serious thermoses. What I have found is that putting brewed, "treated" (w/milk & sugar) tea into the metal vacuum-sealed thermoses makes it taste a little strange-- my theory is that the tea & dairy reacts with the material in the thermos. If you don't have this problem, no worries, but I would measure how many cups of tea you can get from your thermos, then add enough sugar to the hot water so that each cup has enough sugar. I would add the milk to the cup after it's poured from the thermos. Experiement, see if yours reacts this way and if not, I would see which ways it works.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1122 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion