p
n
C
z
nynkh nynkh
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
because this would be a golden opportunity for muslims to show the truth about the beauty of islam, by using instead this as a curse but a blessing in disguise . All the wordings which are anti islam can be easily be defended and explained favorable to islam and the muslims just as how the anti muslims did here @ biology-forums.com. Only the idiots would easily believe about the mistakes made by this film. We are now in a time where correct information can be easily obtained.
I am not in accordance with the violent reactions but isn't that what most reaction people of any religion or no religion behaved when their love ones are trampled on. And the killings of those american envoys are condemned and not approved of by the muslim world. Some accounts say those movements were already planned long before the film was exposed and they were done not by ordinary muslims but by rebels.
thank you though for your insights.
Read 702 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I wish.
wrote...
11 years ago
The people who wrote stories about the muslim prophet in the quran and hadith has depicted him as a pedophile, robber, murderer, rapist, cultist and a crook

How did these people manage to escape the islamic lynch mobs in their times i wonder?

Can you please explain?
wrote...
11 years ago
Sorry we are not intrested in knowing your fabricated and sugarcoated words about mohammed
i trust the film rather
wrote...
11 years ago
if muslims want to show people 'the beauty of islam', violent protests around the world is the wrong way to do it.

muslims should be doing more of an effort to have their voices publicized that condemn violent protestors who proudly have their own children hold up signs calling for the BEHEADING of anyone who insults islam. thats some sick sh*t, especially when those protestors reside in the western countries that grants them the RIGHT to do that, the same right that they're trying to abolish.

no one cares about the video. no one even cares about the 'truth about islam'. but people do care when embassies are attacked over something so petty and when good, innocent people end up dead.
wrote...
11 years ago
Despite the horrible production values the film was accurate. Muslims are just using it as an excuse to spew their hatred of everything non-Muslim, none of them have even seen the film trailer, they just hate what their superiors tell them to hate.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1016 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352