× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
tommytoughnut tommytoughnut
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
11 years ago
Monica Lewinsky believes former President Bill Clinton lied to grand jury.Do you belive it too or you just don't care about that crap after many years.Do you think she is looking to make more money again as her money run out already?
Read 548 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Whenever he pointed his bony finger, BJ Clinton was lying.  Monica also claims BJ was doing Susan Mcdougal.
wrote...
11 years ago
A guy who says "that depends on what the definition of is is" would never lie!  Would he?  Noooo, no way!  Well, hmmm, yeah he probably would.  The chubby intern is probably on to something.
wrote...
11 years ago
Grand jury testimony is secret.  Bill Clinton did lie under oath in the civil trial in Arkansas.  He was caught in the lie and was disbarred from working as an attorney.
wrote...
11 years ago
who cares? its about sex, has nothing to do with poilitics.
wrote...
11 years ago
RaGS sez: WOW! Thanks for posing such a thought-provoking question! This is a GREAT question!
wrote...
11 years ago
He did lie to the Grand Jury. He was disbarred in Arkansas for it and also impeached but not forced to leave office.
wrote...
11 years ago
Yes,I believe her.
wrote...
11 years ago
Her only claim to fame was her affair with Bill Clinton and I don't know why she would want to stir this up again, unless she's just trying to make money.   If I were her I'd change my name and hope that everyone forgot.  She was stupid then..........and apparently still is.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1268 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370