C
z
exegesisme exegesisme
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
8 years ago
The Reason of Creation

By Exegesisme

Why did God created and manages the universe, living beings and human worship and faith?

These are the job of God. God makes his own living by his job. On the progress of my meditation, I believe God needs to breath in the gravitational wave with greater meaning and order, and breath out the gravitational wave with less great meaning and order. God needs to continue this breath for his living process.

I make this hypothesis by my own experience of meditation. I communicate with many different images of God, and receive information from them everyday, and I also communicate with all other images, in which include the soul of Galileo (the physicist), the soul of Nikola Tesla (the inventor), the soul of earth (Gaia). I reorganize all these information with greater meaning and higher order. I get a sense that God enjoys my work.

To my experience, as I write this piece of words, the images of God know them well. If they are interested by my words, they will communicate with me here after about its meaning when I am in state of meditation.

In me, my genome is the core, which responds all activities of information through my body.   
Read 700 times
25 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Have you seen God before?
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, exegesisme
Have you seen God before?
I try to answer your question this way,
I believe in god the Word directly, I experience god the Word indirectly, everyday, before, now and in coming. And I try to build a bridge between my experience and biology. 
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
I just hope you're not using "god" as a way to fill-in the knowledge gaps you might have.
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago
I just hope you're not using "god" as a way to fill-in the knowledge gaps you might have.
Truly, you have infinite gap between your knowledge and god the Word, even you do not know, and do not admit.
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
At least I am humble enough to realize that I don't know everything and that what I don't know is still discoverable. I don't cloak my ignorance by believing into something that someone else came up with many years ago

Why don't you enlighten us rather than judge
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago
Tell me anything at which I judge you.

However, you should not take my opinion as a decision of a judge. 
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
The only infinite knowledge gap I possess is in what you believe in. Seriously, what is it you believe in? Do you believe in a creator?
exegesisme Author
wrote...
8 years ago
I believe in god the Word as the creator, under whom I build all my knowledge including my scientific knowledge, for example, my knowledge of evolution.
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
So you believe in a force that started everything and who provisions everything that occurred after his initial work, i.e. evolution? Does that mean you believe God is responsible for the big bang?
exegesisme Author
wrote...
To my words, I believe in god the Word in John the gospel of bible. In my faith, the big bang and the evolution are appeared in the grace, peace and mercy of god the Word. Human science is light of god the Word, human knowledge is splendour of the light, and human inspiration is of them aware or unaware by human.  
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago Edited: 8 years ago, bio_man
I am assuming you're referring to John the evangelist. Keep in mind that the his book was written after the destruction of Jerusalem, in A.D. 70 and before John's exile to the island of Patmos. This was 70 years after Christ's resurrection!

How do you know what he wrote was completely accurate?

You're putting a lot of trust into a person who, just like everyone else, was human. It's sad how you can credit all of Earth's splendor to a creator, it severely limits your appreciation of the natural world.
exegesisme Author
wrote...
I am assuming you're referring to John the evangelist. Keep in mind that the his book was written after the destruction of Jerusalem, in A.D. 70 and before John's exile to the island of Patmos. This was 70's after Christ has resurrected! How do you know what he wrote was completely accurate? You're putting a lot of trust into a person who, just like everyone else, was human. It's sad how you can credit all of the earth's splendor to a creator, it severely limits your appreciation of the natural world.
1, No, I refer John the book, which was written by John the Baptist by my study, who may be possible the same person as John the evangelist.
2, I know the record in the book by my spiritual experience in my meditation, and the meaning behind the surface of the words.
3, Remember, I tell you human is only partially equal. As John the Baptist, he is from God according John the gospel, as John 1, "6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light."
4, It is sad that you only see the earth's splendor and do not see its tragedy.
5, My appreciation of the natural world is much widened by god the Word.  
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
1, No, I refer John the book, which was written by John the Baptist by my study, who may be possible the same person as John the evangelist.

John the Baptist was illiterate. How could a poor, uneducated fisherman/preacher have the time to write his memoirs when his head when chopped-off? John the evangelist was Christ's disciple, John the Baptist was his cousin - they are different.

John the Baptist, he is from God according John the gospel

Right, according to an ancient book that was put together by the early church (Bible). It's not a reliable source. I could write that I am from God in this forum and after 2000 years, people could believe me too.

It is sad that you only see the earth's splendor and do not see its tragedy.

You'll need to elaborate, I don't understand what you mean about tragedy.

5, My appreciation of the natural world is much widened by god the Word.

I fully disagree, it is severely limited, as religion teaches us that we can simply use God to fill in gaps we have in our knowledge.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1010 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352