f
a
d
c
23berries 23berries
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
12 years ago
1. You are the defense attorney for a client that has been charged with causing a death by reckless driving and failing to stop and report an accident (hit and run). The police have told you that there is forensic paint evidence which links you client's car to the victim but the report has not yet been released to you. How will the paint have been examined by the forensic scientist and what do you anticipate will be the strenghts ad weaknesses of the resulting evidence? In cross-examining the forensic of the resulting evidence? In cross-examining the forensic scientist, what issues would you develop in order to minimize the impact the paint of the paint evidence?
2. As the detective on call you arrive at the location of an apparent un-witnessed hit and run vehicular incident. A pedestrian has been killed. Scattered over the roadway are small fragments of orange and withe plastic ans small cubes of glass, which are being collected by the police. How would you expect the continuity of this evidence be assured? Describe the laboratory tests which should be performed. What will be the likely evidentaial value of the results?
3.You are a detective at home when shots have been fired at the door of your house from a passing vehicle. The police have arrested the three occupants of the vehicle and seized a double-barreled shotgun and9mm semi-automatic spistol. What evidence should be collected for submission to the laboratory how should it be collected; what tests should be performed and why?

Please help me
Read 4246 times
8 Replies
Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
Hey I just finished this assignment - do you still need help?
wrote...
12 years ago

I'm doing the same thing, could you please post it Undecided
23berries Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Yes I got today to turn it in.
thank you
23berries Author
wrote...
12 years ago
did you post it yet
wrote...
11 years ago
Did anyone ever receive the assignment?  I'm looking as well
wrote...
11 years ago
Anyone have something available for this?
wrote...
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, petee76

Yossarian, would you mind sending it to me?

Post Merge: 11 years ago
Yes I got today to turn it in.
thank you

23berries,

Could you post what you got for this or send it to me please.  In desperate need.
Answer verified by a subject expert
psyche360psyche360
wrote...
7 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 450 words and 1 attached file(s).
 Attached file 
(20.38 KB)
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.