t
i
r
tonichilds83 tonichilds83
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Please respond! Here's my situation:
I currently have a 16gb IPhone 4S and a nook tablet. I use my Iphone for music, email, internet, etc. and I only have like and I use my Nook for all my ereading needs. And I intend soon to get a pair of professional headphones (ATH M50) and a mac pc so I wanted to have a higher capacity music player to hold all the higher quality/bigger music files. Lately, I've been considering buying "the new Ipad" 64gb. If I were to buy it, I will most likely sell my nook tablet and use the Ipad's Ibooks app for my ereading needs. I was just wondering is it useless to have a ipad and also an Iphone? and is the Ipad's ereading so sucky compared to a real ereader such as the nook?

I know the Ipad isnt just an ereader but those are just main concerns. I know Im gonna love all the apps and videos.

ANY response helps! thanks so much! Slight Smile
Read 980 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
DUH! You're stupid if you don't get an iPad over a stupid little nook. Face with Stuck-out Tongue
wrote...
11 years ago
If I were you I would get an iPad. They are more reliable and they are faster. You can download the Kindle app or iBooks app from the app store for free. It's good to have an iPad and an iPhone because iPads can have exclusive apps made only for iPad.
wrote...
11 years ago
It pretty obvious that the Ipad is the best tablet on the market.  Id go for that one.
wrote...
11 years ago
Ipad will surely satisfy you...do not need to think too much, that is what called star brand.
ild
wrote...
11 years ago
Ipad is your best choice I believe
wrote...
11 years ago
I am a big fun of Apples product. iPad is much better than nook tablet. You can sell you tablet and buy a iPad for you. You can sell this electronics product in the local market but to get the better support you can find a better online shop which will give you better support and marketing your product.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1313 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274