s
a
t
i
r
sarah! sarah!
wrote...
13 years ago
Apparently scientists claims that Bananas is just as good as any other HIV drugs and helps the patients recover from it. Its hidden properties and a substance called BanLEc helps fight against HIV.

In my opinion, I just don't think eating super bananas is going to be that beneficial to fight against cancer. May be in some ways it helps but not as good as the anti-HIV drugs.

Any thoughts or opinions regarding this finding and how effective this could be to fight against HIV?
Read 1006 times
3 Replies
~Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!~

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
13 years ago
LOL  Grinning Face Grinning Face Grinning Face Smiling Face with Open Mouth Grinning Face This is defiantly a case where the media has screwed up! If you listen to the podcast the purpose of the BanLec was to prevent the spread of HIV, not act as a drug supplement for those infected. People really need to look at the research before believing what they hear.
wrote...
13 years ago
Yes, they do.
wrote...
13 years ago
LOL  Grinning Face Grinning Face Grinning Face Smiling Face with Open Mouth Grinning Face This is defiantly a case where the media has screwed up! If you listen to the podcast the purpose of the BanLec was to prevent the spread of HIV, not act as a drug supplement for those infected. People really need to look at the research before believing what they hear.

Haha. Oh wow.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1315 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?