a
t
i
r
kheal kheal
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
What explains the United States’ rise to industrial and economic prominence in the late nineteenth century. Indicate one factor that had the most profound impact.  Also, do you agree that many Americans marginally benefited from the nation’s new wealth? Briefly explain.

This is for my American History course.
Read 1528 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
6 years ago
One thing that definitely helped the United States rise to industrial and economic prominence was technology, and new employee strategies. They rose so fast because they found cheaper more quickly ways to make their products as well.

Americans connection with other country began to make very important ties to last a lifetime. Women being put into work and also being a part of the movement also made it thrive.

I believe that many Americans did benefit from the nation’s new wealth in more ways than one. One way they benefited was forming equality. There were more equal jobs and more inclusion. At the beginning it does not seem like Americans benefited because they were working crazy hours and getting paid very little. When the unions were started all of that changed workers protested to work less and get paid a more reasonable price. Once this idea was put into place Americans began to enjoy their lives more and afford more of the things they were manufacturing.  
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1238 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274