a
t
i
r
John822 John822
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago
I need to come up with a independent and dependent variable for police brutality such as being african american would make you more likely to become a victim of police brutality. I need help coming up with survey items and questions that will measure my dependent variable.
Read 556 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
7 years ago
Age, gender, # of traffic stops, past history, time spent in jail, etc.
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
wrote...
3 years ago
I would also like to advise you to contact the police, but I understand that they are useless. They only laugh at the fact that they constantly eat donuts, or get in the news with a scandal. You have not noticed that recently you often hear negative news, they make me very upset. People are beginning to fear local authorities, and something needs to be done about this, because this problem cannot be left unpunished. I think it will be interesting for you to read the article on the site https://www.laprogressive.com/stop-police-brutality/, this will be the first step to victory. We are talking about police brutality and ways to suppress it, we should not remain indifferent, because such grief can happen to each of us. Be careful and take care of yourself, together we are strong.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1281 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Where do you get your textbooks?
Votes: 372