a
t
i
r
VAROB27 VAROB27
wrote...
12 years ago
I hope it's okay to post this here..

I have no connection to this forum other than I have been using it for help on my lab assignments. I have recently found help with other assignments, midterm exams and final exam help here.

You cannot get this kind of help ANYWHERE. I saw a "donate" button and donated money to the site. If you are using this site, ask yourself, is this the kind of help you wouldnormally pay for? The answer is yes, it is.

They deserve a little donation from everyone in my opinion.

Thanks! Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration
Read 870 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Staff Member
12 years ago
I hope it's okay to post this here..

I have no connection to this forum other than I have been using it for help on my lab assignments. I have recently found help with other assignments, midterm exams and final exam help here.

You cannot get this kind of help ANYWHERE. I saw a "donate" button and donated money to the site. If you are using this site, ask yourself, is this the kind of help you wouldnormally pay for? The answer is yes, it is.

They deserve a little donation from everyone in my opinion.

Thanks! Person Raising Both Hands in Celebration

I'm glad you find our site exclusive compared to the rest; that was our main goal in mind when we started it; whereas Yahoo answers provides excellent answers, we go a step further and actually solve your problems for you... Thanks for the encouraging comments, +1 for you!
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1389 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?