A
B
j
s
drewneedit drewneedit
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago

Can anyone break down to me the several viewable of the criminal justice system and how it operates(the process,network, and non-system)
Read 548 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
) a degree, or at least a sereis of serious classes.My Mom was in the hospital for a long time before she passed away, and I have a great deal of respect for the nurses.  Most of the time, it seemed as though it was they caring for the patient rather than the doctor, who was  so important  that he/she only came by for a special appearance once in a blue moon.I do have to say, though, that by wording the question the way you have, you\'ve made your personal bias clear and no one without a lot of guts is going to answer  they\'re just a part of the service industry.   If you want honest answers, you ought to remove the  additional details  (which are totally true, but also make it clear what your point of view is).  Then we\'ll see how many people out there know what it takes to be a nurse (sorry, I\'m a research scientist). =)
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1000 People Browsing
Gallery

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 336