a
t
i
r
Whistler Whistler
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
You have just secured your first teaching job. If your district is consistent with historical trends in the creation of school districts, which of the following is most likely?
A) You are likely to teach in a smaller district than in the past, since the trend is toward the creation of smaller school districts that are more personalized for both teachers and students.
B) If you're teaching in a rural area, you're likely to be teaching in a larger district than in the past, but if you're teaching in a large city, you're likely to teach in a smaller district than in the past, since the trend is toward larger school districts in rural areas (such as sparsely populated areas of Wyoming, Montana, and Nevada) but toward smaller school districts in large cities (such as New York and Chicago).
C) If your job is in the South or West, you're likely to be teaching in a larger district than in the past, but if you're teaching in the Midwest or Northeast, you're likely to be teaching in a smaller district than in the past, since the population of the United States is moving South and West.
D) You're likely to teach in a larger district than in the past, since the trend is toward fewer and larger school districts, in general, across the country.
Textbook 
Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional

Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional

Edition: 5th
Authors:
Read 180 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
VancoveriteVancoverite
wrote...
6 years ago