K
g
L
w
michal.levy michal.levy
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Please help me. I need to know exactly what the difference is and also which is believed to be most beneficial. Thank you Slight Smile
Read 1320 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I think industrial technology is just another way of saying industrial design. Industrial engineering is more methodical than industrial design and it is more scientifically based
wrote...
11 years ago
Read the degree description in the catalog from your university and compare the required classes. Verify if the degrees are accredited. Also check with your placement office for  average salaries of graduates with the degree.

A technology degree may have a special emphasis, but many Technology degrees are either 2 yr degrees or 4 year degrees that do not meet all accreditation requirements for an engineering degree. One of my friends got a BS MET instead of a BS ME. The only difference was not having to take three tough courses, but she only got 60% as much salary as the degreed engineers. Thus, in general, better to get the full engineering degree, even though you have to take a few more tough required courses.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1045 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 10
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?