× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
style123 style123
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I tried a different way to work on the problem, but not well.So could someone to hepl me out. It would be  greatly appreciated! please give me more detail and explain it. Thanks

1. A 1.25kg mass is suspended from 2.05kg frictionless pulley that has an 0.180m radius, what is the masses vertical acceleration (m/s/s)?
 were i right to use the formula a=2m*g/2m+M
2.A 0.0325 diameter wheel is rolling horizontally to the right at 6m/s without slipping, what is the velocity of the part of the rim at 9 o'clock? x- ycomponent

3.. A 0.501m radius  4.12kg disk is rotating on a frictionless axle at 3.29rad /s  a 2nd 0.525m radius  3.75kg non rotating disk is dropped onto the first  what will the final rotational speed  rad s  be when they are both rotating at the same angular speed
What is the speed  m /s  of a 2.13kg uniform disk with a radius of 0.425m after it rolls  without slipping  down and 11.4degree inclined plane having dropped 5.95m in height   

5. A 2.15kg mass is on a frictionless 30degree ramp. It is attached by a massless string to a 11.5kg mass suspended vertically. The string attaching the 2 masses passes over a uniform pulley with a radius of 1.5m   mass of 2.5kg with constant 0.305N m resistive torque  What is the acceleration  m s s  of the vertically hanging mass  if the rope does not slip on the pulley   
6 . If a 95kg cat is sitting on a 500kg, 5.40m uniform disk, how fast will the disk be rotating when the cat is walking on the edge of the disk @ 11.2m/s with respect to the ground?

Read 614 times