a
t
i
r
riopeterson riopeterson
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
What are the advantages and disadvantages of being mulitcelluar? I have to write three paragraphs about it and i need some help so please help me!!! i beg you!!!!
Read 552 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
If your were a singe cell you would be microscopic, you wouldn't be able to think, reason, speak, etc.  You would be just like a protazoan.
wrote...
11 years ago
Well, for one: when you're multi-cellular, you don't have to do everything yourself -- mobility, finding food, defense, etc.  The cells can be specialized -- forming tissues and organs -- and can focus on doing one particular thing more efficiently, thus contributing to the increased efficiency of the lifeform as a whole.

As for the other two...you're on your own!
wrote...
11 years ago
I am multi cellular and since there is free cell to cell calling, your bills will much lower when your friends & family have different carriers. The down side is you have multiple bills as well.
wrote...
11 years ago
Well, if you lose one of your cell phones, you'll still have another! ROFL
wrote...
11 years ago
If you were multi-cellular, if a cell got damaged, it wouldn't affect you severely. But if you were a uni-cellular organism, you don't have spare your energy for thinking as you don't have a brain.
wrote...
11 years ago
advantages of being multicellular
You can have a brain because brains require several cells. I've checked that up. Also, brains help cushion the head so it's important.

You can have hands to type and play cards. Unicellular organisams cannot type nor play cards. Thus, we can conclude that multicellular organisms have more fun

Unfortunately, being multicellular also means that you have to keep track of all of them. That can be complicated. Unicellular organisms are simple. When the cell is OK, no problem. When the cell is damaged or destroyed.. well, no more problems.

hope this helps.
wrote...
11 years ago
Okay for the flip-side view of this question:

Technologically speaking: Multicellular: Able to answer and handle two calls at one time through both of your cellphones. Work phone, and personal phone. Or two work phones, using one to find out the information that the person on the other wants to know without hanging up and calling the second, then calling back the first.
wrote...
11 years ago
an amomba is a single celled creature, humans are multui cellular creature, you could say that an amomba doesnt even have the interllect of a feotus!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1373 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 204